If you are experiencing issues within the RevenueWell Forms App, please follow the troubleshooting steps below on all devices.
1. Confirm the tablet is connected to a working wifi network.
2. Confirm the tablet is on the current version of the RW Forms app:
- Open the App Store,
- Search for the RW app,
- Does the app give you the option to "Open" or "Update"?
- If "Open," the app is up to date, please continue to step 3.
- If "Update," this may be the source of the problem. Please update the app and then try to continue using the Forms app as usual. If the problem persists, continue to step 3.
3. Confirm the tablet is on the most current version of iOS or relevant software.
- Open the iPad Settings > Click General > Click Software Update
- If there is no update available, the iPad is up to date, please continue to step 4.
- If you see the option to Download and Install, this may be the source of the problem. Please follow the directions to update your iPad. Once the update is complete, please continue using the Forms app as usual. If the problem persists, continue to step 4.
4. Complete a reboot by powering off and back on your device.
If you continue to experience issues, please gather the information listed below and contact RevenueWell Customer Support by phone at 847-597-1745 ext 1, opt 2, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Run an internet speed test on both tablet and desktop workstation by going to https://www.speedtest.net/ > Click Go.
- Please provide the Download and Upload speeds.
- Please also provide your login credentials.