Sending an eFax over email is even easier than using a fax machine!
- Scan the document that you would like to send, and convert the document into a PDF.
- Open your email account and compose a new email to send.
- Add your PDF as an "attachment" to your new email.
- Type the fax number you intend to send the fax to, in the "To:" field of the email, followed by your custom "RevenueWell fax email address".
- Example: To: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: Each practice has their own custom fax address, similar to, but not the example shown above. You will receive yours during your RW Phone onboarding session.
**Note: If you do not know your custom fax sending address, please contact RevenueWell Support at (847) 597-1745.
FAQ's for sending eFax documents
Q: What file types can I send over eFax?
A: You can send your eFax in either PDF or TIFF file types.
Q: Why is my eFax blurry to the recipient?
A: If your eFax is not clear, ensure that your document is saved/scanned in Black/White format, not grayscale. Sending a file that is saved in grayscale will appear pixelated.
Q: Is my document too large for eFax?
A: If your document is too large to send over eFax, ReveneuWell Fax will send you an email, telling you that the file size was too large. We recommend separating the document into smaller segments to resend via eFax.
Q: What do I write in the "Subject" line and in the "Body" section of the email?
A: Nothing you write in the "Subject" line or in the "Body" section of the email will be sent to the recipient. ONLY the attached document will successfully send.