Are you interested in enrolling your practice in RevenueWell Payments through WePay?
Great! Take the following steps and we'll get you signed up, quickly and easily!
**if you have any questions, you can also click HERE to review our FAQ on Payments!
Step 1: Go to the Payments Tab and select "Enroll Now":
2. Make sure to process all payments before continuing on - just like this modal notes:
3. Let's start the Sign-up Process!
- You only need to fill in your name, email address, and create a password as well as accept the terms and conditions and then select: Grant Access
- You may already have WePay (especially if you ever had an account and then deactivated it). You can click “Log in” and enter their email and password registered with WePay:
4. After you submit your enrollment - you are activated and able to begin taking payments.
- You will need to refresh the page to see your activated Payments Tab.
There are a few more steps on the WePay side of it though. These next couple of screenshots should help explain those steps!
5. Enrollment completion with WePay:
- Your practice will receive an email to verify and complete the enrollment.
- The money will not transfer to your practice’s bank account without completing WePay’s “Know-Your-Customer” (KYC) form which includes:
- Authorized contact information
- Business contact information
- Banking information to be associated with the WePay account
- Tax/EIN information
- Timeline for Enrollment Completion:
- 14 days to confirm your email before the payment feature is disabled.
- 30 days from your first payment to complete the enrollment.
- Payments refunded if not completed and the account will be closed.
Check out this article to be familiar with what your patients will see! Click HERE.