In order for your practice to have a better view of your calendar - when outside of the office, you can view your Schedule through the Calendar feature in Messenger.
There is a calendar for the Operatory View:
- You can select a specific operatory for a more detailed view
- You can show/hide and rearrange operatories: gear icon shows the full list
- You can add (and edit) an appointment
- Customizations to operatories made in the Practice Management System will sync to RevenueWell (adding, removing, or renaming operatories)
You can also view and manage the Calendar from the Provider View:
- You have the ability to toggle to a Provider view of the calendar
- You can select a specific provider from the dropdown to focus on their calendar
- You can re-order the Providers or show/hide them just like in the Operatory view
- See the number of alerts and the operatory on each appointment card
You can manually add an appointment to the calendar in case you need to book an appointment while working away from the office:
Once the appointment is confirmed - it appears with a green menu tab and all of the details. Of course, it can be edited if necessary:
If the appointment is unconfirmed - it appears with an orange menu tab and all of the details.
Selecting "Edit", will reopen the manual appointment modal pre-filled with current info, allowing you to edit as necessary!
The date will be pre-filled for the date currently showing in the calendar.
They must enter a Patient Name, Appointment Date, Appointment Start, and End times and must have either one Operatory or Provider selected.
Patient Name is a type-ahead search that will show the birthdate and phone number of the patient in case there are multiple patients with the same name.
Only one operatory can be added
Once added, the appointment will immediately show on the appropriate provider calendars and operatories.
This will show as a booked appointment on the patient profile and will receive appointment reminders and confirmations if appropriate.
The appointment will show on the calendar as a manual appointment, noting that it was manually added.
- There is no writeback yet; we'll keep you posted on that feature enhancement!
- If you also put the appointment in the PMS, it’s OK. It will show twice in RW on the calendar, but the patient will only see one appt reminder/confirmation per attempt