RevenueWell Forms has the write-back capability for Dentrix!
We allow the full value of the Forms product and know that it significantly reduces the manual overhead in processing patient forms.
There is are two prerequisites to enjoy this feature:
- First, you must be on Dentrix version G7.3 or higher for this to work.
- Second, you must take the steps outlined below to give us access, so that you can begin to sync those newly submitted forms!
Listed below is the 3 step process to take in order to get everything up and running smoothly.
By staying on the path and only selecting what is noted, all other functionality should remain unchanged.
- Login to your Server. This is your workstation that hosts your data sync.
- Open up the RW Data Sync application
- Click on the Setup Database Prerequisites tab
- Click the Create User button
- Granting RW access to writeback patient forms
- Enter your Dentrix Pass Phrase
**Your Master User might be your Dentist or if you have an individual that focuses on IT - they would know the passphrase.
- Click "Yes"
- Click "Yes"
** If you choose not to complete the steps above, Forms will fail to sync to Dentrix when you try to "Accept & Sync" them in the Forms workflow.
Now enjoy all the benefits listed below!
|Patient Info:|| Writes PDF to Document Center and updates patient
info in PMS
|Insurance Info:||Writes PDF to Document Center|
|Health History:||Writes PDF to Document Center|
|Custom Forms:||Writes PDF to Document Center|
- You may have likely already processed forms prior to this update going live. We will not write those forms back to Dentrix. This update will only be forward-looking.
- If you do not take the steps above, unfortunately, Forms will fail to sync to Dentrix when you try to Accept & Sync them in the Forms workflow.
If you experience any delay with the Dentrix Forms Write Back setup, please contact our Customer Support team by emailing them at email@example.com.