The best way to understand the urgency of a call follow up to your patient is through hearing their voicemail. This WebPhone feature will help you triage any callbacks that you may have as you receive high call volumes during this time.
Let's start by turning this feature on!
You will want to select the ringing phone icon for WebPhone and then select "Voice Mail". Enabling this feature is as easy as flipping the toggle switch to green:
Upon turning the Voicemail on, a section labeled ‘Voicemail Greeting’ will appear under the Voicemail settings. A default greeting will be applied to the voicemail unless you choose to modify the greeting. Clicking on "Edit", allows a window to populate for you to customize:
The character limit for this message is 1500. You can personalize your greeting by typing text and letting our transcription technology convert the text you entered into an audio message:
(HINT: to hear what the message sounds like, you need to call you WebPhone number to listen.
Future enhancements will allow you to listen within the settings, but for now, you have to call to make sure it sounds okay!)
To access your voicemails, a new menu option will be introduced which will be placed below Call History:
You have the ability to view a list of unanswered calls from patients that have left a voicemail for the practice. The Voicemail list page will have two icons displayed for every voicemail record towards the right of the page:
- Play Icon: allows you to listen to the voice message.
- Recorder Modal: the recorder modal will display a pause icon when the message is in progress.
- Clicking on the speaker icon will allow the user to increase the volume
- Canceling the modal via [X] will close the modal
- Delete icon: clicking on the icon will display a warning modal stating: “Are you sure you want to delete this voicemail permanently?”
- Cancel: warning modal will appear once the user clicks on ‘Delete’ upon confirming deletion and the voicemail will no longer appear
- Delete: clicking on Cancel will return the user to the voicemail list screen
If for any reason, the screen below populates for you, there is an easy explanation:
- There is no data available because the voicemail feature is turned off
- There are not any voicemails at this time