Follow these 8 steps to create a Custom Campaign
Select the Campaign tab and then select "Create Campaign" to begin:
We include a step-by-step process in which you progress by selecting the "Next Step" button.
- Template: The first step "Template" shown below, offers you a library of templates to choose from (1 and 2)
For this example, we'll keep it simple and choose a blank one!
We're off to the "Next Step"! (3)
- Email: Upon deciding that this is the method that you want to use to deliver your message, the Email step gives you the opportunity the create the content.
(Direct Mail and Text Messages are other options that are noted next)
Hover over the text box to see an "edit" tool populate. This menu allows you to insert sections, below the message, above the message box or to delete a section altogether:
Hovering over the text box gives you the familiar, universal text box to help edit your message. You can copy/paste from another source or create new content for your practice - depending on your goal for this custom campaign:
- DIRECT MAIL: You can select the "Do not use direct mail in this campaign" to continue on:
Click HERE for more information involving Direct Mail Custom Campaigns.
- TEXT: You can select the "Do not use Text Message in this campaign" to continue on:
Click HERE for the step-by-step instructions to include Text Message to a Custom Campaign.
- FILTERS: To continue building your Email campaign, the Next Step lands you on Filters. Decide what patients you want to receive this specific message. Remember, the more filters you select, the more you are filtering down your audience.
Click through all of the Basic Options, and then the Advanced Options if necessary for this message:
- Recipients: The next step gives your target audience from the filtering options that you selected on the previous page. Review these patients; also giving you the option to unselect a patient's name that you choose not to send this communication to:
Name Your Campaign - this is for your dashboard/records. The recipient will not see this title.
Message Subject - this is for your patient's inbox. Choose something that will get their attention!
Once you review the details, you can do 1 of 3 things:
1. Send Now
2. Schedule the delivery for a different time (See image 2 below for these details)
*If you choose "Schedule Delivery" DO NOT click save draft after scheduling. It cancels the scheduled communication and puts it back in DRAFT status.
3. Save Draft (to review and send later).
Image 2: Schedule Delivery
**If you would like to see where your drafts are kept, select the Campaigns tab and you will see a "My Drafts" button:
Selecting "My Drafts", lands you on a page where all of your Custom campaign drafts are kept: