Is payment write-back available for other practice management systems (PMS) other than Eaglesoft?
- No, not at this time.
What version of Eaglesoft is required for payment write-back?
- ES v17+
What's needed to add a provider for RevenueWell to use for applying for payments?
- To add a provider for RevenueWell to use for applying for payments, they will need to be set as "Active" and include permissions to "Receive Account Payments" in the Eaglesoft Security Zone for that provider. To remove them for use in Payments, simply reverse one of these actions.
Will refunds create an adjustment in my practice management system?
- No. However, if you submit a refund before you have written the payment to the patient's account, we will write the payment amount net of the refund amount.
Will payments distribute to services automatically?
- No. This will need to be completed in your PMS.
Can I make it so I can review payments before updating my PMS?
- Yes. Simply go to your RW Payment Sync Settings under Payment Preferences in the Settings tab, and where it asks if you would like to fully automate payments based on the patient's name and date of birth, select "No".
Will an alert show on the patient's account in Eaglesoft when RevenueWell applies it?
- Yes. You will see a "?!" icon in the patient's ledger as well as a pop-up asking if you would like Eaglesoft to auto-update the account.