The Patient Profile Card is the perfect summary of a patient's most useful information.
There are a handful of ways to access the Patient Profile Card:
- Log into Messenger → click the RW Patients icon → Patients!
- Settings → click the RW Patients icon → Patients!
- From a text message → click "View Patient" icon → Patients!
- If you are using Screen Pop → click "View Profile" icon → Patients!
Within the “Patient Profile Card” the user will be able to scroll down and view the following:
- Profile information including insurance, balances and appointments
- Family: List of all patients that are linked to the same account
- Tasks: Alerts for that patient
- Contact: information (birthday, address, phone number(s), etc.)
To dig in a little deeper, scroll down to see what each section will offer!
- Insurance Provider and remaining insurance
- Outstanding Balance: 30/60/90 Day Balances:
- Next Appointment: Date and Time
- Last Appointment: Data & Time
- Recall Date: Date
The family section displays all linked accounts- the master account will be clearly denoted within the list of connected accounts
- Each family member will have an avatar, name, phone number, age
- User can click on any linked account to open that patients “patient profile card”
This is a section for alerts - Alerts will be listed and will be the same set of alerts as are displayed within the Home Tab. Tasks are grouped first by person, then sorted alphabetically. Tasks come from RW patient specific alerts.
Information included in the Tasks section will include;
- Birthday – patient specific via alert settings
- Check Email (Email may be invalid)
- Missing Cell Phone #
- Missing Email
- Not on Recall
- Patient is past due for appointment
This is a section for patient information - displaying information such as birthday, phone number(s), address, email address, etc.
- Phone Number
- Home Phone