If you are experiencing issues loading RevenueWell (including Messenger), we recommend verifying that third-party settings are enabled on your internet browser.
Editing Settings for Chrome
Follow the instructions below to make an exception for revenuewell.com in your Chrome browser:
- Open Google Chrome's settings page (chrome://settings)
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy, click Content Settings
- Under Cookies, click Allow > Add or Manage exceptions (depending on your Chrome Version)
- Enter revenuewell.com to allow cookies
Editing Settings for Internet Explorer
The default setting of IE blocks cross domain cookies. Whitelisting Revenuewell.com as a safe domain is recommended.
- In Internet Explorer, head to Internet Options > Privacy
- Click the "Sites" button
- A window will pop up called "Per Site Privacy Actions": in the Address of Website field, enter revenuewell.com and click "Allow"
- Log out and log back in
Editing Settings for Safari
Unfortunately, Safari currently doesn’t allow exceptions by website at this time.