We are so happy to have you here, using this amazing product! This is your step by step guide to how RevenueWell Messenger works and how to best use it as a patient communication tool!
RW Messenger allows you to:
Text with patients. Personalized post-op care, follow-ups, and reminders strengthen patient relationships.
Provide awesome service. Give patients a way to communicate to your practice the way they talk to their friends and family.
Spend less time on the phone. Eliminate phone tag and carry on multiple conversations at once!
Get more new patients. Make it super easy for new patients to text you any day, any hour.
Although RW Messenger is extremely intuitive, there are a few pointers that will help ease the beginning steps!
- Access: RW Messenger is available through an internet browser, as well as a desktop application (currently for Microsoft Windows users only).
Click HERE for instructions on how to download the RW Messenger Desktop App!
- Sidebar Menu: The dark blue menu bar on the left-hand side will help you easily switch between applications:
- Avatar Icon: represents the user
- Message Icon: represent a message
- The Dots: These simply indicate which messages have been waiting for longer and may need to be prioritized first.
- Red dot: unread status for more than 30 minutes.
- Blue dot: unread status for less than 30 minutes.
- Patients: The patient profile card (PPC) delivers key information on one screen:
- Family: clearly lays out all linked accounts—the master account will be clearly denoted within the list of connected accounts
- Tasks: a section for alerts that include their next appointment, unscheduled appointment, unpaid balance, and all other alerts alphabetically
- Contact: a section for patient information - displaying information such as birthday, phone number(s), address, email address, etc.
That wraps up the initial introduction! Have fun!