Here are all the statuses you may see next to appointment confirmation messages on your Appointments tab in the "Communications" column.
- Sent: The message has been sent to the cell phone number
- Confirmed: The patient confirmed the appointment by replying to the text message
- Asked for Callback: The patient requested to be contacted about the appointment by replying "P" to the text message
- Invalid Response: The patient replied to the text confirmation, but responded with something besides a "C" or a "P"
- SMS Too Long: The text message was not sent because the message exceeded the character limit, often due to length of the patient's name
- Sent: RevenueWell sent the message, but cannot definitively tell if the patient read it
- Read: Patient read the email
- Confirmed: The patient confirmed the appointment by replying to the email
- Asked for Callback: The patient requested to be contacted about the appointment by replying to the email
- Check Email Address: Email failed due to inaccuracy of address on file or the email provider blocked it
- Sent: The patient picked up the phone, listened to at least part of the message but didn't submit a response (neither "confirm" or "please call me")
- Left Message: The patient didn't pick up, and RevenueWell left a message on the patient's answering machine
- Confirmed: The patient confirmed the appointment
- Asked for Callback: The patient requested to be contacted about the appointment
- No answer: Phone call was placed, but it either a) rang and never got an answering machine, b) got a busy signal, c) got a fax machine. For first and second reminders, this will cause RevenueWell to redial the patient in 24 hours. If the appointment was confirmed before that redial attempt, then the redial is skipped.
- Check phone number: RevenueWell got an operator intercept (this number is no longer in service) message