In order to complete this section, you must complete the below item:
Once this 1 item above is completed, please follow the instructions below:
Please follow the instructions below to add your truForm created credentials into your WinOMScs Software. This will connect your practice software to your MySecurePractice truForm account, enabling you to pull submitted truForms into your software!!
- Once you've created your Generated Credentials *required step!
- Within WinOMScs, select the Tables drop down:
- Select the Practice option:
- Select the Patient Registration Preferences option
- In the V6 Log On Credentials section, enter the User ID and Password generated credentials created from: https://mysecurepractice.com.
**When Practice Log On is selected, you are setting preferences for the practice. When Office Log On is selected, the offices are displayed in the list, and you can select the office for which you are setting preferences.
- In the Select Pages to Visit section, the checkbox is selected for each page in the Process Patient Registration wizard that will display when you are downloading patient information. If there are windows you want to skip during the process, deselect the checkbox next to those windows.
- In the Default Finish Option section, select which window you want to display when you have finished importing the patient information.
- Select the OK button to save your changes.