- Select the Refer Case icon:
**note, you may not see all icons that appear above.
- Select a Doctor you wish to refer to:
**Please note you can only refer to a doctor, staff members will not show under this view. Once the case is referred, you can then ADD a staff member onto this case.
- Colleagues will appear at the top if you've communicated with that doctor within MySecurePractice previously or added them manually.
- Other Specialties will search any registered doctors within our MySecurePractice
- You can Search by Specialty, Procedure, Miles from your Practice
- You can use the Search Bar to search for the doctor by Name or Practice
- The first section of doctors will contain any doctors you have invited to use the system
- Once you find the correct doctor, select the + Send Case button to begin:
- Complete the referral form.
**Note, this referral form will vary depending on what specialty the doctor you are referring to is (OMS, Perio, Endo, etc):
- Once complete, select the Complete and Send button (located at the bottom of the form):
- This will send your referral information and x-rays (if uploaded) to your referred to doctor.
- Here you will have a few additional options:
When you Create a Case, there is now also an option to Assign Case to Self. This will allow you to submit a referral/case to yourself (This will mostly be useful to specialists as opposed to general practitioners). You can then add associated doctors onto the case, like the referring doctor.
**For complete instructions, click here.