If your Data Sync is displaying the error "Account not active!," the steps below can be followed by anyone in the office with access to your network to get your RevenueWell account syncing again:
- Log onto the computer where the RevenueWell Data Sync is installed (typically this is your server computer)
- Close out of the RevenueWell Data Sync if it is open
- Click this link to download the file “RevenueWell Account Activator.exe”
- Save the file "RevenueWell Account Activator.exe" to your computer
- Run the file with elevated permissions (right click and select "Run as Administrator")
- Make sure you see the message "Account has been successfully activated" in the console window
- Close the RevenueWell Account Activator file
- Navigate to the RevenueWell Data Sync in your file explorer
- Right click on the RevenueWell Data Sync and select "Run as Administrator"
- In the "RW Sync Status" section of the Data Sync click "Send Now" until you see "Sending Complete" or "Nothing to Send"
Check out the video below to see these steps in action!
If you have any questions or need assistance, click here to contact Support.